Your privacy is very important to me. I have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how I collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. I want you to know I have the utmost respect for your personal information and hold myself to a strict privacy standard. Here are the finer points for legal purposes:
- Before, during and/or after time of collecting personal information, I will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- I will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by me and for other compatible purposes, unless I obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- I will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- I will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- I will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- I will make readily available to customers information about my policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
I am committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.